Dates: 17 & 18th February 2024 (Sat,Sun)
Location: Bondi Pavilion at Bondi Beach
Time: 8:30am to 11:30am
15:30pm to 17:30pm
10 hours total
Level: Beginner to Advanced
(not recommended for those who can not jump to handstand on the wall, CONSISTENTLY) . This will be a training more than a workshop so breaking down the steps to jump to handstand will slow the class, so I would recommend to get in touch so we can explore different class option.
Limited to 14 spots
Sign up info will be available soon. Be the first to know signing up to the waiting list.
WELCOME TO HANDSTAND TRAINING IN SYDNEY FEB 2024.
This will be a handstand training set up weekend. We will dive straight into practice based into the - AoH- Art of Handstands Method.
For this training it will be 14 spots available. So I will separate the class in small groups in levels and each group will have a handstand program made on spot accordingly to group levels.
There will be no class description for this training as I mentioned above. Everything in class will be tailor made on spot directly for the attendees.
We won't miss out in the essentials such as:
- Warming up the whole body based on mobility and strength. This first section focuses heavily on active flexibility, shoulder preparation (resistance band work) and hamstrings.
- core strength circuit for stability.
- Wall Handstand alignment exercises. Static and Dynamic for beginners.
For intermediate/advanced revision of the basics shapes such as tuck,straddle,stag,L etc.
- Press to handstand , HSPU , OAHS if appropriate.
- question & answer section for any concerns that may be raised during the class.
And much more.
This is the first time offering a training set up like this in Australia for a small group of attendees . Don't Miss Out. First come First serve.
We are looking forward to have you in the class.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if any questions or concerns.
See you soon Australia.